The MMAS 2007 theses are now available in the CARL Digital Library in the Master of Military Art and Science Theses collection. This collection is accessible at http://cgsc.leavenworth.army.mil/carl/contentdm/home.htm Below is just a sample of some of this year's theses.
- Occupation of Germany from 1945 to 1948 versus the occupation of Iraq from 2003 to 2005: is America on a road to success?
- Community-oriented policing and counterinsurgency: a conceptual model
- Psychological operations supporting counterinsurgency: 4th PSYOP Group in Vietnam.
- Border interdiction in counterinsurgency: a look at Algeria, Rhodesia, and Iraq.
- Lessons learned from advising the Republic of South Vietnam’s Armed Forces during the Vietnam War.
- Analysis of the sources of Islamic extremism
- Emerging requirements for U.S. counterinsurgency: an examination of the insurgency in the Niger River Delta region.