- The Quills celebrates the best books of the year in nineteen popular categories, ranging from romance to biography to graphic novels. Here below are those we hold currently in our collections. Click on any link to go to that item in our catalog.
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- If you give a pig a party by Laura Numeroff (Children's Illustrated Book)
- Eldest by Christopher Paolini (Young Adult)
- A dirty job by Christopher Moore (General fiction)
- Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich (Mystery/Suspense)
- Blue Smoke by Nora Roberts (Romance)
- A breath of snow and ashes by Diana Gabaldon (Science Fiction/Fantasy)
- Marley and me by John Grogan (Biography/Memoirs)
To see the complete list of awardees visit the Quill Awards website.